Apply: Club 21 Global Scholarship 2016 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Club 21 Global is a fashion and lifestyle luxury retailer, is now accepting applications for the 2016 Club 21 Scholarship. The Club 21 Scholarship was established in 2012 in celebration of Club 21’s 40th Anniversary. This is a bond-free merit scholarship intended to support outstanding undergraduate or graduate students pursuing any field relevant to a career in the fashion and retail management industries. It is open to individuals of all nationalities.
- The Club 21 Scholarship valued at up to $10,000 SGD per annum for the duration of the course of study.
- The Scholarship is allocated for a maximum of 3 years for bachelor programmes and 2 years for graduate programmes.
- At the discretion of the Selection Committee, the Scholarship may be extended by one year, upon application, for those pursuing an honours or thesis year and whose progress is deemed satisfactory.
- Applications are open to all students studying or planning to study in accredited institutions of higher learning, pursuing field relevant to the fashion and retail management industries.
- Students already midway through their course of study are welcome to apply.
- The Club 21 Scholar is one who embodies exceptional personal vision, drive and potential.
- He/She possesses passion and potential to succeed in their own careers as well as the commitment to give back to the community through public education, teaching, mentorship and leadership.
Start your online application.
We recommend preparing the following to ensure a smooth application process:
- Personal Information
- a. Personal Particulars
- b. Recent photo of yourself (saved in the format of “Last Name_First Name_Photo.jpeg”)
- c. Contact details (valid email address and Skype ID)
- d. Scanned copies of your identification (saved in the format of “Last Name_First Name_Identification_front.jpeg” and “Last Name_First Name_Identification_back.jpeg”
- Personal Statement
- a. A short statement about you, your aspirations and career vision (250 word limit)
- b. Choose one word to describe yourself and explain why (100 word limit)
- c. Curriculum Vitae and Portfolio, if any (saved in the format of “Last Name_First Name_CV.pdf” and “Last Name_First Name_portfolio.pdf” respectively)
- Employment details, if any
- a. Details of current occupation and employer, if any
- b. The name and contact details of any family member(s) who is/are employed by Club 21 or its associated companies, if any
- Education history
- a. Academic transcripts from the last two educational institutions you attended (saved in the format of “Last Name_First Name_Transcript.pdf”
- Interests and Extra-Curricular Activities
- a. Extra-curricular activities record, Awards, Honours and Professional Certifications
- Course of Study
- a. Details of the Institution and course of study you wish to attend/are attending
- Reasons for enrolling/application to this institution and course of study
- Anticipated expenses (SGD), including tuition fees
- Plans for funding expenses
- Character References
- a. Information and contact details of three character referees who are contactable by both phone and email
- Relevant Documents
- a. Any other relevant supporting documents (saved in the format of “Last Name_First Name_Photo.pdf”)
*File size of individual attachments should not exceed 10MB each.
For more information, visit Club 21 Scholarship.