Education Research Grant Program 2016 for Malaysians
The Malaysia Convention and Education Bureau (MyCEB) invites applications for the 2016 Education Research Grant Program. The aim and objective of the grant is to stimulate and encourage high calibre Masters Students, PhD candidates, PhD graduates and academicians to publish dissertations, thesis and academic journals to present new research findings particularly on Malaysia’s business events industry. It is designed to provide educational support to regenerate interest and awareness of the business events industry.
Research topics should be based on based on the following subjects
- Convention and Event Tourism
- Tourism & Events
- Exhibition Management
- Event Management
- Venue Management
- International Conference, Convention
- Corporate Meeting and Incentive Travels
- Trade Exhibition
- International Festivals, Musicals and Concerts
- International Sports event
- Association Development
- Other related topics pertaining to business tourism
The Education Research Grant is open to all Masters and PhD candidates, PhD graduate as well as academicians in public and private universities in Malaysia.
- Applicants must be Malaysians
- Continuing staff member with atleast one year of service in Public and Private Higher Institutions (IPTS/IPTA)
- Applicants who work abroad are not eligible
- Download ‘2016 Education Research Grant Program final’
- Download ‘2016 Education Research Grant Program final Application Form’
For more information, visit Education Research Grant Program.