The Programme For African Leadership (PfAL) at The London School of Economics
Deadline: July 30, 2016
The Programme for African Leadership (PfAL) at the London School of Economics and Political Science is delighted to announce it is making available scholarship funds for bright African students applying to the eligible Masters programmes listed below for the upcoming 2016/17 academic year.
PfAL scholarships are for people who share the vision and values of the PfAL Foundation and as such display a commitment to ethical, authentic and effective leadership in Africa. Beyond the initial award of a prestigious 12-month Masters scholarship, PfAL alumni also benefit from membership of the PfAL network of emerging African leaders. All applicants should be prepared to sign up to the PfAL Leadership Code and commit to active participation in the Network.
Confirmed eligible programmes:
- MSc Development Management
- MSc International Development and Humanitarian Emergencies
- MSc African Development
- MSc Development Studies
- MSc Anthropology and Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Political Economy of Late Development
- MSc Population and Development
- MSc Urbanisation and Development
- MSc Media, Communications and Development
- A full scholarship will cover fees and living costs, but the value for each student will be assessed according to financial need.
- As well as studying for a prestigious London School of Economics MSc programme, all Lalji PfAL Scholarship recipients will benefit from an additional study seminar series plus automatic enrolment into the [email protected] leadership programme which takes place throughout the year.
Early application is essential as MSc programmes make offers on a rolling basis and may close to new applicants much earlier than the deadlines stated below.
There are three steps in the application process
- MSc Application.
- Financial Application.
See full details on the application here.
For more information, visit PfAL London School of Economics.