Deadline: July 1, 2016
The Reading Real Estate Foundation (RREF) is a unique and forward-thinking educational charity, established to support real estate and planning education at the University of Reading. They engage and support students to help them achieve their full potential and become the best in the industry.
The Reading Real Estate Foundation Scholarship Programme offers a scholarship for a new postgraduate student from Africa based on academic excellence combined with financial need. Country and Region Specific Awards will consider the domicile for the purposes of this award (not a student’s national citizenship). Country specific awards are only available to students who have not previously studied in the UK.
- Full degree tuition fees of chosen Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programme at the University of Reading.
- You must show evidence of a strong academic record and that you are dedicated to your studies and include copies of your academic certificates and transcripts to date;
- You must clearly demonstrate financial need;
- You must be willing to representing the Reading Real Estate Foundation as a RREF Volunteer;
- You must be willing to submit a report on your progress and performance;
- A RREF MSc African Scholarship can only provide support for your tuition fees, you will be expected to be able to have funding for your accommodation and living costs;
- You will be expected to complete the course in full. Should for any reason you have to leave the course before completion, all payments will be stopped immediately;
- If students do not receive their predicted mark in their undergraduate degree, the offer of a scholarship may be revoked;
- Students offered more than one Award from RREF/UoR/HBS may accept only one award but can select which one.
- Students deciding to defer entry will forfeit any award, but may re-apply;
- The award is only made to eligible students who successfully enter on a relevant degree programme in October 2016;
- Before making a formal application, applicants must be holding an offer for a full-time postgraduate real estate & planning programme at Henley Business School for entry in 2016/17.
Only in exceptional circumstances will those who do not meet ALL of the desired eligibility be considered.
- Download Application Form.
- You must provide copies of academic certificates and transcripts and a current CV which should be attached, a personal statement, which can be attached and an academic reference which should also be attached. Please supply copies ONLY as no documents will be returned to you.
- When you have completed your application you should submit the form together with the required evidence by email to [email protected]. Incomplete applications, with no explanation provided, will be declined.
- Answer all questions that are relevant to you on the application form fully and electronically. If any areas of the form are not applicable please detail this with n/a. If you would like to give further details then please expand relevant boxes.
- If you have questions about the form, your eligibility or your submitted application, please email [email protected] or call 0118 378 4192.
For more information, visit RREF MSc African Scholarship.