General Electric Africa Early Identification (EID) Internship – Nigeria
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Apply for the GE Africa Early Identification (EID) Internship! An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
Candidates undertake challenging work activities in their area of discipline under close supervision; network with peers, colleagues and leadership; undertake basic training and development and receive formal developmental feedback. The 12-month internship program combines hands-on experience with training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to embark on a GE career.
- Excellent ‘people’ skills and phone conversation skills;
- Business, Engineering or Communications Major preferred, others considered;
- Above Average Grade Performance in College;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Prior Experience using salesforce.com preferred but not required.
Interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Exposure to senior leadership
How to Apply
To apply, click here.
For more information visit GE EID Internship.