The African Exponent Global Fellows Journalistic Internship 2016
Deadline: May 31, 2016
The African Exponent is accepting applications for internship program. Journalistic interns will assist in reporting about key topics from specific African countries.
The African Exponent is a premier digital media platform that aims to create a paradigm shift in the way the world, and Africans, perceive Africa. African Exponent’s global community of readers currently spans 33 African countries, the United States, India, Indonesia and the United Kingdom.
This opportunity will allow you to hone your writing skills while building a global community of readers and followers. The editorial staff will also provide guidance and advice regarding how you might advance your career in journalism and reporting.
The interns’ responsibilities will include research, writing and interviewing key figures in local and regional business and politics. They will also liaise with the senior editors to complete any other journalistic and related activities.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to do outstanding work under fast working conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in Africa and the specific regions of East and Southern Africa
- Familiarity with social media
- This fellowship program is unpaid and allows you to work remotely. However, we will provide you with challenging and exciting work that will enable you to grow both as an individual and as a professional.
- At the completion of the internship program, you will receive a certificate and a recommendation letter from the CEO to help you as you continue to further your career.
For more information, please contact [email protected]