Visual Fashion Brand Communicator Competition
Deadline: April 15, 2016
Apply now for the Visual Fashion Brand Communicator Competition. In a competitive world, where visual communication has a key role in the success of a company, Fashion brands are constantly looking for Fashion Stylists and Visual Merchandisers who are able to translate their values into appealing and entertaining products for the target market.
The Master Program in Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising aims at investigating and combining the skills and competences of these two strategic profiles, whose respective roles are becoming more and more interchangeable, in order to prepare the new generation of “Visual Fashion Brand Communicators”.
- One scholarship covering 60% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program;
- One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program;
- One scholarship covering 40% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program;
- Two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
- Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2015/16 can apply;
- Candidates should have knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate);
- Candidates will have to present a comprehensive project, based on the creation of an inspirational mood-board that could be useful to suggest new ideas, in order to foster new creative elements for the Fashion Stylist and/or Visual Merchandiser;
- The project should be able to communicate visually an original inspirational concept, consistent with your hometown;
- From styling to visual, from display to photography and video, up to the most innovative communication techniques, candidates will have to produce a visual communication project in order to be inspirational for the fashion creative department staff;
- Candidates will act as a magnifier, keeping their eye always open to beauty and originality, in order to reveal and catch different “elements and details” of their town, producing a personal visual inspirational project.
- Projects in digital format must be uploaded online or sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- Paper works must be sent to:
The Fashion Brand Communicator Competition.
Master in Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising
Via Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan – Italy
When you submit your project, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let the organizers know – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following materials are required:
- The project must be presented in a 10 slides Power-Point presentation (including pictures and/or video);
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- Motivation statement;
- Copy of Degree Certificate;
- Academic Transcripts;
- Domus Academy Application Form.
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format. Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
For more information, visit Domus Academy Competition.