2016 Youth for India Fellowship Programme
Deadline: June 10, 2016
Applications are invited for the Youth for India Fellowship Programme. This is a full time programme that lasts 13 months with two cohorts, commencing in August and October 2016. The programme requires fellow to stay in rural areas near the project site.
- Week 1 – 2: Orientation & Training;
- Week 3 – 6: Location Familiarization & Project Formulation;
- Month 3 – 11: Project Implementation, Periodic Monitoring, Review Workshops;
- Month 12 – 13: Documentation of Project Work, Handover, Valediction.
- Stipend: Rs 15,000 to meet living expenses;
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000 per month;
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000 upon successful completion of the Fellowship;
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes;
- Medical Insurance;
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field;
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs;
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country.
- Open to Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates;
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme);
- They should be Indian citizen.
Begin application here.
For more information, visit Youth For India.