Deadline: April 5, 2016
Apply now for the 2016 Youth Internship Programme by the International Planned Parenthood Federation. The 2016 Youth internship programme seeks to fund individual youth projects that aim to promote or increase access to Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE). The objective of the Internship Programme is to promote adolescents and young people as key agents for social change through leadership and innovative approaches for increased access to CSE. The internship programme will last for six months.
Each applicant can apply for a maximum of $5000 USD for national or sub national projects and $7000 USD for regional projects.
To be eligible the applicant must:
- Be an active youth volunteer and a member of his/her Member Association’s YAM;
- Be 24 years of age or below at the time of applying. The applicant will be required to provide evidence of the age and MAs of origin to validate the evidence of their recommended nominee;
- Have attained tertiary education at a recognized institution of higher learning in the home country; a first or second level degree (Masters) is an added advantage;
- Be self-supporting in basic computer skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point etc.);
- Be in possession of a valid passport with at least 12 months to the date of expiry from the date of appointment;
- Be fluent in one of IPPFAR official languages, preferably the MA hosting spoken language (English, French or Portuguese); fluency in a second IPPFAR language will be an added advantage.
Application must contain:
- Completed Application form;
- Motivation letter;
- Photocopy of Applicant Passport.
Submit your application to [email protected]
For more information, visit 2016 Youth Internship Programme.