Maersk Liner Graduate Programme 2016
Deadline: May 15, 2016
Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally? Do you want to kick start your career in a fast track graduate programme, take on high-impact assignments and challenges and make a difference in a global arena? Apply for the 2016 Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP).
MLGP is a challenging and rewarding opportunity where participants will be provided with the framework to build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry. During the Graduate Programme, you will have vast opportunities and be part of a truly international group of passionate and ambitious professionals.
The MLGP – Commerical is designed to provide a structured, accelerated and ambitious graduate development programme for bright and dynamic professionals across a range of Commerical disciplines. The programme will support and challenge you through learning and talent practices to ensure that developmental opportunities are maximised to the benefit of both the participants and the company
There are open positions in the following countries:
Chile, China, Denmark, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Nigeria, North East Asia, Panama, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden,The Netherlands, Turkey, UAE,USA.
If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk Line Graduate Programme (MLGP) can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment.
Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements
- Master’s level education in Business or related discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ commercial work experience after graduation in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Ambitious individual with a passion and drive to excel.
- An international mind-set and excellent command of English (both spoken and written).
- A pragmatic and holistic thinker.
- Resourceful and flexible with strong capabilities to prioritise, optimise and perform in a high-paced environment.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career within the commercial part of the business.
- International mobility and travels are expected
Benefits/ Learning Outcomes
- Build your knowledge from working with world-class experts within the shipping and business fields, in your rotational assignments and in the four global MLGP seminars.
- Build a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career.
- Be significantly exposed to high-level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges.
- Become part of a diverse team where we play to win and ‘we’ always comes before ‘I’
How to Apply
For more information, visit Maersk Line Graduates