#Photo4Climate Instagram Challenge 2016
Deadline: April 26, 2016
Entries are invited for the 2016 #Photo4Climate Instagram Challenge. Are you eager to share your own reality that is affected by climate change? Have you met someone taking action on global warming? Our common home is changing, and so are our lives. Here’s a special challenge for you: capture that moment, landscape, idea, solution or person that is raising awareness and taking on climate change.
Every week Connect4Climate will announce a different theme in order for you to share your climate story. Join the Connect4Climate weekly Instagram challenge and get a chance to be featured on their Instagram page, @Connect4Climate, on Facebook and Twitter, and on their newsletter and website.
Winner’s Photo will
- Be displayed during the Paris Agreement Signing Ceremony on 22nd April 2016 at UN Headquarters, New York (Note: eligible photos must be submitted until 21st April 2016)
- Be featured on Connect4Climate Instagram page on the following Monday (photos are reviewed on Friday after 12pm)
- Be featured in a photo album on the Connect4Climate social media pages, newsletters and website.
How to Enter
- Follow @Connect4Climate on Instagram
- In the caption describe your climate photo, where it was taken, and why it means something to you.
- Use the hashtag #Photo4Climate. Don’t forget to set your account to “public”.
For more information, visit Connect4Climate.