London Business School Masters in Financial Analysis Challenge 2016
Deadline: May 4, 2016
Recent graduates from around the world are invited to apply for the London Business School Masters in Financial Analysis Challenge. London Business School is offering you the chance to showcase your technical finance skills and compete for an application fee waiver, £300 in travel expenses, and a personal tour guide around London Business School.
The Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) programme offered by London Business School is designed for new graduates looking to stand out in a crowded job market and impress the world’s top finance recruiters. By studying the MFA, students gain a solid grounding in finance and the network needed to kick-start a finance career. Master a wide range of financial tools within the intensive one-year, full-time programme.
Application fee waiver, £300 in travel expenses to London and a personal tour of campus.
- Travel funds of up to £300 to come to London to attend their interview
- Personal school tour by a student ambassador
- Career advise chat with one of Career Centre representatives (subject to availability/dates)
- Application fee waiver to the top 3 candidates
- If visiting on a Thursday, enjoy “Sundowners”, the school’s weekly free pop-up bar event
- To be eligible for the 1st prize you need to apply directly to London Business School and be selected for an interview. You must also submit a CV for review, which can be done on the LBS website here
- To be eligible to win one of two application fee waivers you must submit upload your CV. You can do this onthe LBS website here
- Participants must be recent 2015 or 2016 university graduates
- Have at most one-year of post graduate work experience
- Graduate in a numerate discipline equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above within the fields of finance, accounting, economics, engineering, chemistry, physics, maths, or computer science
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
How to Apply
Take the opportunity to get closer to the #1 ranked Business School in Europe (Financial Times 2014), #1 ranked top Masters in Management programme in UK, and the #1 ranked Masters in Finance Programme. To compete, all you have to do is answer two sets of multiple choice questions, provide a motivational statement and apply to the London Business School.
Get major boost on your CV with London Business School. Take the challenge and win a travel grant to get a personal tour of the campus and more.
- To participate in the challenge, visit http://bit.ly/1oFaPHL
For more information, visit London Business School.