University of Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarships 2016
Deadline: May 3 (September 2016 entry) & October 14, 2016 (January 2017 entry)
University of Westminster is accepting applications for its postgraduate and scholarships programs. These scholarships are awarded to students from over 50 countries across the world.
There are numerous scholarships listed under 4 broad categories; full scholarship, full tuition fee, half tuition fee and part tuition fee awards.
- Full scholarships (which provide for tuition fee costs, living expenses, accommodation and flights to and from the UK).
- Full tuition fee award scholarships (100% tuition fee award only).
- Half tuition fee award scholarships (50% tuition fee award only).
- Part tuition fee award scholarships (up to 50% tuition fee award only).
To be eligible, scholarship applicants must be admitted to a postgraduate program at University of Westminster.
- Windle Trust International Scholarship
- Westminster Business School Excellence Scholarship
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
- Southeast Asia Scholarship
- Social Sciences and Humanities Excellence Scholarship
- Small Island Nation Scholarship
- Science and Technology Excellence Scholarship
- Media, Arts and Design Excellence Scholarship
- Latin America Scholarship
- International Student House Scholarships
- Geoffrey Copland Scholarship
- Eastern European Scholarship
- Disaster Regeneration Scholarship
- Colin Matheson Scholarship
- Central American and The Caribbean Scholarship
- Break the Silence Scholarship
- Architecture and the Built Environment (ABE) Excellence Scholarship
- African Prisons Project Scholarship
- Africa Education Scholarship
Full Tuition Fee Scholarships
- Westminster Law School Scholarship
- Westminster Humanitarian Scholarships
- Westminster Full-fee Scholarship
- Languages Scholarship
- Capacity Building Scholarship
Half Tuition Fee Scholarships
- Westminster Half-fee Scholarship
- Westminster 175 Scholarships
- Santander Scholarship
- Menswear Scholarship
- MBA Scholarship
- Great India Scholarship
- Graduate Diploma Scholarship
Part Tuition Fee Scholarship
Variable Award Scholarships
How to Apply
Applying for postgraduate studies
Entry requirements vary among our postgraduate courses, but most courses have the following minimum standard entry requirements. Any course-specific requirements are described on the course pages. The standard postgraduate entry requirements for most courses are:
- a good honors degree from a recognized university or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent
- English Language competency requirements vary among courses, but as a minimum, you will need the equivalent to an IELTS* score of at least 6.5 overall (and minimum 5.5 in each component)
Applying for scholarship
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
On your application form, you will need to mention the two minimum levels of funding that you require and then your application will be assessed for all of the scholarships within that category.
For more information, visit University of Westminster Scholarships