UNESCO- China Great Wall Co-sponsored Fellowship Programme for Citizens of Developing Countries 2016/17 (Fully-Funded)
Deadline: May 20, 2016
UNESCO and the Government of the People’s Republic of China invites applications for Great Wall Scholarship Program available for general scholars and senior scholars to undertake one-year English-taught programs.
The UNESCO-China Great Wall Scholarship is a full scholarship established by MOE for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to sponsor students and scholars in developing countries to study and conduct research in China.
- UNESCO-China Great Wall Scholarship is targeted for Citizens of developing countries
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi,
- Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia,
- Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic,
- Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia,
- Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia,Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana,
- Haiti, Honduras, Hungary,
- Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq,
- Jamaica, Jordan,
- Kazakhstan, Kenya,Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan,
- Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania
- Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique,
- Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria,
- Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland,
- Romania, Russia, Rwanda,
- Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria,
- Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu,
- Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan,
- Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen,
- Zambia, Zimbabwe.
This is a full scholarship which covers
- tuition waiver;
- medical insurance
- One tround trip international travel to and from china
- Pocket allowance
- Termination allowance to cover excess luggage travels during return to your home countries.
How to Apply
Complete the online application procedure at the Chinese Scholarship Council online application for international students at: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/noticeen.html
A complete application will include
- Application form
- 3 photographs
- Photocopies of diploma and certificates
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Study or research proposal
- English language proficiency certificate
- Foreign physical examination
For more information, visit UNESCO Fellowships.