Enter the #MyTotalCampus Challenge 2016 – Win a Trip to Seoul, Korea
Deadline: June 19, 2016
In the second of Total’s three #MyTotalCampus challenges for 2016, they want to know what makes your campus a hub of creativity, great ideas and smart thinking. The entry with the most votes will be the winner. Use your camera to show the world what is innovative on your campus and you could win a trip to the Global Student Forum in Seoul, South Korea.
The Competition is composed of two phases:
- 1st phase: Pre-selection of photos and video materials on the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any other form of participation is excluded.
- 2nd phase: Public voting on the Organising Company website.
- Winner will be granted full coverage of participation costs to attend the 2016 Global Student Forum event organised by the student organisation Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (SPEED) in Seoul, South Korea in November 2016;
- The Prize includes the cost of the return plane ticket, travel insurance, registration fee, accommodation and meals during the event and eventual visa cost. The maximum value of the Prize is €2,000.
- Open to all adult students over the age of legal majority in accordance with their country legislation and validly registered as students at the date of the Competition opening;
- Applicants may be studying for a Bachelors, Masters or PhD-level qualification, or the local equivalent, at a recognised degree awarding institution, such as a University, Grande Ecole, College or Fachochschule, on a full-time or part-time basis;
- The Competition requires all Participants to own a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account in order to post photographs and up to 10 seconds video materials on any said social media networking platforms;
- Universities and student organizations can participate in the Competition using their institutional accounts, nevertheless, if declared winner they must name only one student enlisted in their institution as prize recipient.
- See more terms and Conditions.
- Take a picture or record a short video (no longer than 10 seconds) to show the world innovation on your campus;
- Follow @TotalCampus on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram;
- Share your picture / video via your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account mentioning your university / school and the country where the photo is taken and a short description of your campus’ innovations, in 140 characters max;
- Tag your entry with @TotalCampus and #MyTotalCampus.
- Videos can be uploaded either directly on Facebook / Instagram or via third party app like Vine / YouTube / Vimeo
- Make sure that you have permission from anyone featured in your photo or video, as we will share images across our channels.
The Competition will be organized as follows:
- Opening date of the Competition: May 17, 2016 (11:59am Central European Time – CET)
- Closing date of the Competition: June 19, 2016 (11:59pm CET)
- Opening date of public voting: July 4, 2016 (11:59am CET)
- Closing date of public voting: July 18, 2016 (11:59am CET)
For more information, visit #MyTotalCampus.