European Drug Prevention Prize 2016 – Prize Money of €5,000!
Deadline: July 31, 2016
The European Drug Prevention Prize is awarded by the Pompidou Group. The Prize highlights high-quality drug prevention projects that have proved successful in practice. It aims to encourage the development of drug prevention work where young people are actively participating. The Pompidou Group believes that the genuine involvement of young people improves the possibilities of successful drug prevention.
The Pompidou Group’s European Drug Prevention Prize was initially launched in 2004 to highlight innovative drug projects led by young people for young people. It aims at recognition of the importance of active youth participation in building healthier and more favorable environments for all communities in Europe.
- The winners will be awarded a trophy and a sum of EUR 5,000.
- High-quality drug prevention projects that fully involve young people. Young people are involved in the development and implementation of activities, in project decisions, in project management and perhaps in project evaluation.
- Projects should be implemented in one of the 47 Council of Europe Member States or of the States of Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco and Tunisia;
- The projects should be currently running or recently finished;
- The project must be run by more than one person and have some formal structure.
- Start applications by filling the application form;
- Application must be in English or French.
- Supporting material can be submitted by email, electronic link, or if necessary, by post (see application form for details).
If you have any further questions, please write to Pompidou.firstname.lastname@example.org.