Deadline: July 27, 2016
Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition Young Earth Solutions (BCFN YES) is an international competition for young students and researchers from across the globe. The BCFN wants to support studies that are innovative, have a promise of major impact, or can meet global research needs. The competition encourages research ideas that might be considered ground-breaking with potential to be of high impact for the sustainability of the agri-food system, and the review will be weighted to this innovation factor.
The aims of BCFN Yes! 2016 are:
- To encourage young scientists to conduct research on issues relating to food and nutrition;
- To favour collaborative research;
- To open new fields of research and create new generations of experts;
- To promote clear analyses with high scientific value;
- To identify solutions to improve food safety and guarantee healthy and sustainable nutrition.
- Grant of €20,000 available for researchers.
- The competition is designed for individual or multidisciplinary and/or cross-national research teams that consist of a maximum of three components;
- Students/applicants who are currently pursuing doctoral degrees are eligible, as well as researchers/applicants with a PhD or a doctoral degree received after December 2014;
- All the Participants must be under the age of 35 at the date of December 31, 2016.
Register to take part in the BCFN YES! 2016
Completed proposals must be submitted through the BCFN Website by July 27, 2016 (11:59pm)