World Nomads Travel Writing Scholarships 2016 -Win 10 Day Writing Road Trip Across Australia
Deadline: June 27, 2016
World Nomads is accepting applications for its travel writing scholarships. Three aspiring writers will win a 10-day travel writing trip across Australia.
- Individuals from any nationality can apply.
- Interested applicants should have exceptional written English skills.
- The winners will attend a three-day workshop in Melbourne led by Lonely Planet author Anthony Ham. Winners will travel to multiple destinations alone and document their trips.
- The scholarships will cover airfare, accommodations and travel insurance.
How to Apply
- Write an engageine 2500 character essay showcasing your writing style and passion. Craft a story on one of these three travel themes
- How did I end up here
- A local encounter I will never forget
- The time I discovered…
- Plan your itinerary, tell the judges which experience you’ll like to write about on your road trip.
- Complete the entry form here. On the entry form, you will be asked to write an essay on why you should be selected.
For more information, visit World Nomads Travel Scholarships.