Enter the CarpetVista’s Design Competition 2016 (Over €3000 Cash Prizes for Winners)
Deadline: September 23, 2016
Entries are being accepted for the CarpetVista’s Design Competition. The competition provides you the opportunity to design carpets. The winning designs will be produced in a limited edition and sold exclusively on CarpetVista. You and your art will be marketed on Europe’s largest trading place for textile art.
The aim of the competition is for you to design a carpet, and CarpetVista will then provide the production. The carpet will be hand-tufted or hand-woven using the highest quality materials. Depending on the motifs the materials are selected, it will be either entirely of wool or with a warp of cotton and a pile of wool. Elements of silk in the pile may also occur.
- 1st prize: €2230/design for 2 winners;
- 2nd prize: €557/design for 3 winners;
- 3rd prize: €223/design for 20 winners.
- The design that you submit must not infringe on anybody’s intellectual property rights and it must not have been used in previous production. Plagiarism is forbidden and plagiarized designs are immediately disqualified;
- If you are selected to the final round you must supplement your competition contribution with information about the artist and a photo of him/her as well as a text that describes the origin of the design or the thought behind it. If this additional information has not been uploaded before the deadline for submissions your design(s) will be disqualified;
- The designs that are selected for the final round will be displayed on CarpetVista.com and CarpetVista’s visitors will cast their vote to select the winner. Attempts to cheat will cause the relevant design to be disqualified immediately;
- CarpetVista reserves the right to use the designs for which the designer has won a prize.
- Submit your design here.
- Only designs that have been received before the deadline will participate in the competition.
For more information, visit CarpetVista’s Design Competition.