Hot Job: Program Manager at Romedia Foundation
Deadline: June 20, 2016
The Romedia Foundation is inviting applications for the position of Program Manager. The program manager will manage and coordinate the Romedia Foundation’s citizen journalism project (including draft grant applications and reports), support the implementation of the organization’s fund raising strategy, build and maintain partnerships with diverse stakeholders such as Romani NGOs and foreign representations in Hungary and represent the organization at conferences and other events.
About Romedia Foundation
Romedia Foundation is a Romani non-governmental organization based in Budapest, Hungary, working to contribute to a positive perception of Romani ethnic identity, combating anti-Romani prejudice and to provide alternative information to policy makers on the Roma through the production of films and videos, international multi-media campaigns and public events. Their latest documentary film, Jazz Way Out, is co-produced by HBO Europe.
Commensurate with experience.
- University degree or professional qualification in law, economics, social science, or another relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience with an NGO, international organization, multinational company, diplomatic mission, or another relevant workplace.
- Field experience in Romani communities would be an asset.
- Proven management, leadership and organizational skills to manage diverse and international projects.
- Experience with TV/film/media production and/or advocacy campaigns would be an asset.
- Excellent social and inter-cultural skills, and the ability to establish and maintain partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
- Fluency in Hungarian and English are required. Good command of Romanes, German, French, Serbian, or another European language would be an advantage.
- Openness to film industry is essential.
Required application documents:
- Europass CV
- Motivation letter
- Name and contact details of one or two reference person(s)
Please, submit your application via e-mail to:
Katalin Bársony, Executive Director of Romedia Foundation
Email Id: [email protected]
For more information, please visit Program Manager Romedia Foundation.