Deadline: Jun 25, 2016
Australia Awards is seeking applications for women who work, or own a business in the food and beverage sector and who would like to develop their knowledge and skills in international business through attending a two-week short course in Australia in September 2016.
This course seeks to support business women in taking their products to the international market. This course aims to encourage, support and advance the involvement of Indonesian business women in international business and connect their businesses with market opportunities for international expansion. Through attending this two-week program, you will explore international markets and ways to make international expansion possible for your business.
To be selected for this course, you must:
- Be a female entrepreneur or owner of a food and beverage business or hold a senior position within an Indonesian food and beverage company;
- the organisation must be established and operating successfully for five years or more Be a female representative (at echelon III or IV level) from either the Ministry of Women Empowerment and Child Protection, the Ministry of Small Medium Enterprises or the Ministry of Trade Be committed to prepare and implement a development project as part of the course;
- engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders including in Australia and to disseminate learning from the course with colleagues and peers.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Have a minimum English language proficiency level equivalent of IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 500
This is a fully funded scholarship. All course fees, travel, accommodation and per diems will be provided by Australia Awards. People with a disability are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Please fill, check and send the application form* to the email address: [email protected] with subject: Women in Global Business (WIGB) Food Production & Processing. All application MUST be submitted before 25 June 2016.
*Download application form from the website.
For more information, visit Australia Awards .