Deadline: August 24, 2016
The French Tech Ticket is a program designed for entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to create their startups in France. 70 international startups will be selected through a global competition and will join one of the 41 partner incubators in France for a 12 month program from January 2017.
Winning team will receive the following benefits:
- Funding: €45,000 per team over the course of a year, with no loss of equity (€20k to cover personal costs and €25k to cover professional services)
- Resident Permit;
- Acceleration Program,
- Help Desk;
- Soft Landing Pack.
- Foreign founding teams of 2 or 3 people: the team can include a maximum of 1 French citizen;
- English speaking teams: The entire program will be held in english;
- A startup project: Startups must be in the creation or growth phase;
- Full-time team in France: Founders must be ready to live in France for a year and devote 100% of their time to their project.
- Applications Open: June 21, 2016
- Applications Close: August 24, 2016
- Selection Process: September – November, 2016
- Winning Projects Announced: December, 2016
- Arrival of the Winner Teams in France: Early January 2017
- End of the Program: End of 2017
For more information, visit French Tech Ticket Program.