UN World Tourism Organisation Logo Competition 2017
Deadline: July 15, 2016
Entries are invited for the United Nations World Tourism Organisation Logo Competition 2017. The United Nations 70th General Assembly has designated 2017 as the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development .This is a unique opportunity to raise awareness on the contribution of sustainable tourism to development among public and private sector decision-makers and the public, while mobilizing all stakeholders to work together in making tourism a catalyst for positive change.
They are looking for creative people who will give a “face” to the year. They need a logo that translates the value of sustainable tourism to universal development in all its dimensions: economic, social and environmental as per the five key areas:
- Inclusive and sustainable economic growth
- Social inclusiveness, employment and poverty reduction
- Resource efficiency, environmental protection and climate change
- Cultural values, diversity and heritage
- Mutual understanding, peace and security.
Don’t hold back and be as original as possible!!
- See your logo travelling around the world in all activities and campaigns related to the year;
- Join in the official launch of the International Year in Madrid on January 18, 2017 (the Organization will offer, accommodation for 2 nights in Madrid).
- Open to anyone over 18 years of age
- Submitted logos should reflect the aims and messaging of the Year;
- Submissions must include:- Logo in all three languages (English, French or Spanish) as below:
- International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development 2017
- Année internationale du tourisme durable pour le développement 2017
- Año Internacional del Turismo Sostenible para el Desarrollo 2017
– The logo in:
- Vector design (ai. or eps.) and jpg (minimum size 1000×1000 px)
- Positive and negative (black and white)
– A logo that is versatile to be used in horizontal and squared applications and in various media (online and offline).
– Your personal details as per the attached submission form
For more information, visit UNWTO Logo Competition.