Deadline: August 31, 2016
Are you a young leader who is passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community? Then, Apply for the Telenor Youth Forum.
The Telenor Youth Forum is a global platform that is built upon the idea of “digitalization for peace”. It provides these young leaders from around the world with an arena to come together and tackle global, social challenges. The journey begins in Oslo, in December, during the week of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. The youth will form teams, with each team dedicated to a social challenge. They will spend their first days together.
- Between 20 and 28 years of age in 2016;
- Fluent in English;
- A permanent resident in one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand;
- Passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
Benefits for Attendees
- Kick-off event in Oslo, Norway.
- Join a global team of youth to tackle a social challenge.
- Access to world class mentors and chance to build a relationship with Telenor.
- Take part in the Nobel Peace Prize festivities, including the concert event.
- A mid-year event in Bangkok.
- Create a digital exhibition of your work, with the Nobel Peace Center.
How to Apply
Apply online here.
- Fill in your personal details, providing relevant information about yourself.
- Under the section “Cover Letter”, submit a blog-style post about your passion and experience in driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community. Your text should be max 350 words.
- Upload your CV to the system. Please review and make sure you are happy with your application.
For more information, visit Telenor Youth Forum.