GLG Social Impact Fellowship 2016
Deadline: August 1, 2016
Applications are invited for the Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Social Impact Fellowship. The GLG Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social entrepreneurs answer their organization’s critical strategic and operational questions, at no cost. Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
- Curious, committed, passionate, tireless
- Founder, Executive Director, or CEO
- Strong track record and clear vision for the organization
- Articulate high priority use cases for GLG
- Innovative model, creating demonstrable impact to date
- Ambitious, articulated goals for growth
- Faces inflection point where accelerated learning around key strategic questions will advance mission
- At least 18 months in operation, beyond proof-of-model phase
- Team of at least five people beyond C-suite/management
The Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s headquarters in New York City, where Fellows learn how to use the GLG platform. Fellows then work with GLG to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
- Learning: Tailored learning opportunities include phone consultations with subject matter experts, in-person meetings, roundtable discussions, teleconferences, and workshop.
- Strategic Support : Dedicated GLG research professionals serve as thought partners for Fellows and their management teams. Research professionals design engagements that provide insight to better inform strategy, address challenges, and help organizations maximize impact.
- Events: Fellows and their teams have access to GLG’s dynamic, year-round events in addition to custom learning engagements.
How to Apply
Apply online here. Fellowship applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Early application is highly encourages. Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged but not required. Please have letters sent to [email protected]
For more information, visit GLG social impact fellowship