Apply to the University Startup World Cup 2016 – Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline: August 21, 2016
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make your idea a reality! The University Startup World Cup 2016 is an opportunity to win $25,000, become part of a large international network, receive professional feedback on your business plan and spend one week in Copenhagen exploring a flourishing startup environment.
The University Startup World Cup is more than just an entrepreneurial competition. The aim is to support the development process of all finalist teams. Over the course of one year, the organizers will foster an environment in which the finalists can find the tools and inspiration to truly reach their full potential via the mentor program, pre-accelerator program and a valuable international network.
- Overall winner wins $20,000 + category winners win $5,000.
- The University Startup World Cup is a competition between student start ups. All teams must have at least one person who is a student, faculty member or recent graduate (within the current calendar year) at the time of submission;
- Teams must have a minimum of two members. At least two members of each team must be available to travel to Copenhagen at October 03 - 07, 2016.
See more eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must submit a slideshow of 10 pages and fill out the required information in the competition system YouNoodle. The jury is not required to read more than the 10 slides.
- Furthermore you have the opportunity of uploading a video of max. 2 minutes.
- The University Startup World Cup has the right to disqualify presentations exceeding the maximum length.
- Slide presentation format Guidelines:
- 10 pages
- PDF file
- The file name should be your team name
- Maximum size: 10 MB
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Recommended typefaces: Times New Roman, Helvetica or Courier in font size 12, or Arial 11 point, or
For more information, visit University Startup World Cup 2016.