Deadline: August 10, 2016
Applications are invited for participation in the European Forum – Active Citizenship which will take place from October 2016 to February 2017. As a participant of the European Forum – Active Citizenship you will:
- Get the opportunity to reach a deeper understanding of this year’s topic of ‘Diversity & Inclusion’;
- Get an insight into the work of another organisation in Europe or its neighbouring countries;
- Gain knowledge that enables you to enhance your own practice.
The Forum will work according to the principle of peer-to-peer education. Participants are encouraged to prepare a topic for the event’s programme, to share their methods and approaches in a workshop or to present their practices to colleagues from different countries. While connecting with other practitioners and exchanging knowledge participants get support from mentors and prepare for the second part of the project.
- Travel expenses and accommodation during the whole project will be covered by the organisers.
- Open to representatives of NGOs and think tanks, social entrepreneurs, trainers and facilitators, clerks from public administration living in the EU or in its neighbouring countries (also Eastern Partnership Countries, Russia, Tunisia, Egypt).
- Multiple applications from one city, especially from different sectors, are welcome!
- The working language of the first network meeting and the final meeting is English.
- Please submit your applications via this online form. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kathrin Oerters: [email protected].
For more information, visit European Forum – Active Citizenship.