NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/2017
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), with its mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need to bridge the digital divide, has since 2010 established a Scholarship Scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
- The Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years.
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for PhD and the 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- PhD: Only University Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, (BSc) in Information Technology related field.
- Register here! The registration period is six (6) weeks from the date of the Newspaper publication.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
For more information, visit NITDA Scholarships.