Apply to the 5th Global Education and Youth Training Course (Fully Funded)
Deadline: August 14, 2016
Are you a young key multiplier playing an active role in a youth organisation, willing to gain skills to promote and disseminate principles of Global Development Education (GDE) to other young people? Do you want to develop competences to facilitate peer-learning processes with other young people based on the practice of GDE? If you answered yes to the previous questions or are just curious about the subject, apply for the 5th Global Education and Youth Training Course for youth multipliers, taking place in Mollina, Spain , from September 18 to 25, 2016.
The North-South Centre of the Council of Europe together with the partners of the Network of Universities on Youth and Global Citizenship is organising the 5th Global Education and Youth Training Course for youth multipliers , in the framework of the 17th University on Youth and Development. The training course aims to empower representatives of youth organisations to further support the practice of GDE based on the North-South Centre Global Education methodology, as well as to provide youth multipliers with a series of competences and tools to promote the principles of GDE to other young people.
- The North-South Centre will do its best to issue a pre-paid ticket. In exceptional cases, participants might advance the booking of the international flight and reimbursement will be done fully or in an agreed amount;
- Board and lodging will be assured in CEULAJ by the organisers for the entire duration of the course (including breakfast, lunch, dinner and two daily coffee-breaks). Participants will be accommodated in double/triple rooms;
- It is expected that participants/background organisation support the expenses related with local transports in the home country and transit and visa costs.
- Candidate should be a key multiplier playing an active role within a youth organisation/platform or institution, and plan to continue this work in the near future;
- Should have background knowledge in terms of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and youth related issues;
- Diverse social and geographical background (including disadvantaged and minority groups);
- Aged between 18 and 30;
- Have already some qualification or experience in terms of the Universities and/or international youth work and project work;
- Be committed to attend the full duration of the course and be supported by one youth organisation/platform or institution;
- Be able to work and communicate in English.
Submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit 5th Global Education and Youth Training Course.