Recruitment: Andela Kenya Fellow Cohort X
Deadline: September 4, 2016
Dream of using technology to change the world? Join the Andela movement.
Andela is recruiting again! Andela’s 4 year Technical Leadership Program is designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
After the four year program, Andela Fellows can be expected to; start technology companies, work directly with client companies as employees or continue to help train software engineers as Andela.
- Application Deadline: 4th September, 2016.
- Home Study Test : The Home Study test is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the Home Study curriculum before your test.
- Interview Dates: September 19th- September 23rd, 2016
- Bootcamp: September 26th – October 7th, 2016
- Andela Kenya Class X Fellowship: October 2016 – October 2020
- Stage 1: Application and Aptitude Assessment: First you’ll complete a free application . Andela recruitment team will email you an online test that measures logical reasoning and personality fit. (You’ll receive an email with next steps within 2 days of applying).
- Stage 2: Home Study: Then you’ll need to complete an introduction to software development self-study course focused on Python. During the course, you’ll complete a Proctor test that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned. You will also be invited to a Slack community called ‘Open Andela’ to help guide and encourage you throughout the process.
- Stage 3: In-Person Interviews: If selected you’ll be invited to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and fellows at an Andela campus. (You’ll receive an email 1 week prior to the interview stage).
- Stage 4: Two Week Bootcamp: Successful applicants participate in a two-week, full-time bootcamp at an Andela campus led by senior developers. You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as work on a team to deliver a final project.
For more information, visit Andela Recruitment