UNESCO Merck Africa Research Summit 2016- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Sponsorship Available)
Deadline: August 30, 2016
Applications are invited for the 2nd UNESCO-Merck Africa Research Summit – MARS 2016 which will be held on the 28th and 29th of November in Addis Ababa , Ethiopia .
The annual Summit aims to contribute to building research capacity in the African research community, with special focus on “Infectious Diseases and Women Health”. The Summit will also showcase innovative research taking place in projects, programs and initiatives across African universities, and by the wider African research community. The summit is a unique opportunity for Africa’s young and talented scientists to share their research output and findings with the top echelon of scientists from Africa and abroad. It is also an opportunity for networking and career development. The Summit will presents a platform where young scientists will be able to discuss the enabling environment for better research among others.
- Abstracts are invited from final year African PhD students and young investigators involved in research related to Infectious Diseases with the aim to improve Women Health .
- All should be primarily based at African research institutes and Universities, although collaboration within Africa as well as outside is encouraged.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed and 100 winners will be eligible for Sponsorship.
- First three winners will be eligible for further number of Research Awards.
- Further Research Award will be dedicated for Best African Women Researchers.
How to Apply
For more information, visit UNESCO-MARS 2016