Youth Time Global Forum 2016 – Jakarta, Indonesia (Fully Funded)
Deadline: August 7, 2016
The Youth Time International Movement is officially inviting journalists to apply for accreditation to the Youth Time Global Forum, which will take place in Jakarta, Indonesia from the 24th to the 26th of November, 2016. The Youth Time Global Forum in Jakarta will be a unique event which will assemble more than 150 participants from all over the world.
The topic of the annually organized event is always related to the location and actuality of the matter. Accordingly, the Youth Time NGO is organizing the November 2016 Youth Time Global Forum in the capital of Indonesia, where sustainability is more than ever at the heart of the discussion. This year, it is “The Interdependence Between Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship – Creating a sustainable environment for social development.”
- Participants will have a chance to win Youth Time’s Idea Grant for the project proposal that wins first place, acquiring direct support for implementing the winning project;
- The second place winner will get a six month paid internship, and the third place winner will be offered a six-month free scholarship.
- Travel costs, accommodation for two nights, and meals are covered. The journalist will have to cover personal visa costs.
- Open to journalists who are currently employed in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal);
- Significant journalistic experience and deep understanding of current global issues in youth politics and social life;
- And a credible platform for publishing at least one announcement about the Youth Time Global Forum before August 15th and a few articles or posts within two weeks after the event;
- Journalists from all over the world are welcome to apply;
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite.
As journalist you are expected to:
- Be present at all projects presentations and workshops as offered by the program.
- Publish at least one announcement about the Youth Time Global Forum before August 15th and a few articles or posts within two weeks after the event.
Fill in the application form.
For more information, visit Youth Time Global Forum 2016.