Deadline: August 21, 2016
In collaboration with the British Council Ghana, Coventry University is proud to introduce a range of scholarships at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD levels to support and fuel the ambition of enterprising Ghanaians who would want to make a positive impact on the economy of Ghana. Coventry offers a wide variety of courses from Engineering through to Business, Art & Design, Humanities, Media and the Health Sciences. You can view all of the courses Coventry University offers here.
- Two Postgraduate Tuition Fee-only Scholarships;
- One PhD Tuition Fee-only Scholarship;
- One Partial Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Hold an offer for any course at Coventry University;
- Be a Ghanaian and resident in Ghana at the time of application;
- Show proof of ability to meet living and accommodation expenses whilst in the UK for the study;
- Not be a current student of Coventry University.
Complete the scholarship application form and submit it to the University via e-mail to [email protected] by midnight on Sunday August 21, 2016.
For more information, visit Coventry University Scholarships for Ghanaians.