Deadline: September 11, 2016
The Etisalat Photography Competition was developed as a platform to engage and empower budding photographers using the power of digital media; online, social and mobile. Each year, a theme is created and submissions are received within a specified period. The public votes for images and top 50 images are reviewed by our judging panel. Winners are rewarded with prizes, finalists are showcased at the Lagos Photo festival. This year’s theme is tagged Performance.
Submit pictures under the following categories:
- Daily Routines: Activities carried out by us as individuals on a daily basis. routines that are constant and significant either at our places of work, schools, parks, malls, market, home, to mention a few. All these activities are performances. so, capture the moment and submit interesting shots that can be tagged as daily routines.
- Celebratory – Performances that signifies celebratory human emotions and happenings across various aspects of life. Capture the moments and share the expressions.
- Grand Prize: Canon Camera
- 1st Runner Up – An iPhone
- 2nd Runner Up – A Samsung Phone
- Images should depict the theme;
- Participants are allowed multiple entries exploring daily routines and celebratory activities;
- Images must be a jpeg file. Editing/cropping via various photo editing programs/applications are acceptable.
- Images must not contain inappropriate subject matter;
- Images not submitted in the above mentioned manner will be disqualified from the competition;
- Etisalat and LagosPhoto retain exclusive usage rights of images submitted to this competition;
- Artistic creativity is highly desired.
Register to enter the competition.
- August 11 – September 11, 2016: Submissions of entries
- September 12 – September 25, 2016: Voting Period
For more information, visit Etisalat Photography Competition 2016.