Deadline: September 9, 2016
Are you keen to set up a new eco-inclusive enterprise? Do you want to benefit from experiences of front-running eco-inclusive enterprises around the world? Then the SAG-SEED Replicator is perfect for you!
The SAG – SEED Replicator Program is an unique opportunity to gain insight into eco-inclusive business models around the world that are tested and proven to be viable; create relevant economic, social and environmental impacts and are low-risk and easy to adapt to your own interests and local context. It provides a variety of business options for you to individually compile together to set up your own eco-inclusive enterprise.
Selected applicants will receive one of the inspiring and informative SEED Replicator Workbooks containing a variety of business options based on the experiences of successful eco-inclusive enterprises engaged in the production of briquettes from biomass and manufacturing plastic products. During a workshop on 26th September 2016 in Nairobi, selected applicants will come together to get inspiration and support to build their own business model.
- Individuals, early-stage businesses or NGOs that are highly motivated to use proven and successful business models to start their own eco-inclusive business with the help of one of the two workbooks can apply.
Your participation in the SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshop is only four steps away:
- Download and read the ‘Call for Application‘ to learn about the different available workbooks. Based on the given information and your personal interest select the workbook you want to work with;
- Download the ‘Application Form‘ and fill it out;
- Send the completed ‘Application Form’ via e-mail;
- An internal selection team will select the participants for the SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshop and inform about the decision.
For more information, visit SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshop.