ARThink SouthAsia Fellowship for Potential Leaders in Art & Culture 2017-18
Deadline: November 15, 2016
Applications are now open for the 2017-18 ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship. The fellowship is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks and experience of potential leaders in the arts and cultural sector of South Asia. It aims at supporting exceptional individuals to make a step‐change in their skills and career potential. 15 Fellows will be selected from across South Asia.
The Fellowship includes:
- A two‐week residential course in India in May 2017: This includes intensive modules in Strategic Planning, Cultural Policy, Marketing and Communications, Fundraising, HR, and Finance. These modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers and academics, and will be supplemented by expert guest lectures. Participation in the residential programme is mandatory.
- A 30-day secondment with a cultural institution in Germany/UK/South Asia over the year 2017-18.
- A concluding seminar in May 2018. (to be confirmed)
The Fellowship is supported by Goethe-Institut, British Council, and the Piramal Art Foundation.
Application are invited from practitioners working across a wide range of arts and cultural activity, as also from those who are working outside it who demonstrate knowledge, understanding and passion for arts and culture. Artists and persons with unconventional careers and experiences are also invited to apply.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the arts/culture sector
- Submission of an on‐going arts/culture project
- Open to residents of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka only
- To apply, please complete the application form OR email the completed pdf form along with your supporting documents to [email protected].
Please note that incomplete applications, or applications sent via post will not be accepted.
If you are selected for the fellowship, you will be notified via email. You will then be required to submit:
- a countersigned contract that will be sent to you upon notification of selection
- a scanned copy of your passport
- a No Objection Certificate from your current employers (if applicable)
For more information, visit ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship.