Apply to the Venture Accelerator Program 2017 (Prize of $1,000,000)
Application is open for the Venture Accelerator Program 2017. In 2014, Chivas Regal launched The Venture, a $1million annual fund and global search to reward those who are using business to create positive change. Over the last two years they have invested $2 million in a new generation of extraordinary startups, that do well by doing good, because they believe generosity and success go hand in hand.
If you run an innovative social business that is helping to create a better future, Chivas Regal wants to hear from you. Successful applicants will have a chance to pitch for a share of The Venture’s $1million fund and will receive world class mentorship to help accelerate their growth.
- Up to $1 million funding for start-ups
- Open to exceptional startups that use business innovatively to transform communities and solve global challenges. Social businesses that are creating a better future. Whatever it is, if it’s brilliant and can create real, positive change then feel free to apply.
- Get Selected: Each application will be reviewed and the very best from each of the participating countries will be selected to take part in national finals. You will have the chance to pitch to a panel of business experts who will offer advice and decide which finalist has the most promise to continue to the global finals;
- Learn and Grow: If you are successful at the national final, you will head to The Venture’s Accelerator Week; an intensive five days of learning, where finalists will receive world-class mentorship and support in preparation for the high stakes pitch in July. The week will involve expert trainers and inspirational mentors recruited by the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship. Find out what happened at Oxford University during The Venture Accelerator Week 2016.
- Inspire: After the Accelerator Week, you will have the chance to inspire the public to vote for your startup in order to receive funding. During the voting period, we will allocate $250,000 of the $1Million fund by giving people the chance to vote for their favourite startup;
- Final Pitch: At an exclusive event in front of a live audience of business experts, influencers and changemakers, you will have the opportunity to pitch to The Venture’s global panel of judges, who will decide where the remaining share of the $1Million fund will be awarded.