Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence MSc Scholarships- Delft University, Netherlands (Fully-funded)
Deadline: February 1, 2017
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) invites applications from eligible Africans for the sub-saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship. The Global Initiative of the university aims to work together with scientists and entrepreneurs in developing countries to make an impact and improve people’s lives. TU Delft cutting-edge science and technology to find solutions that will benefit everyone.
Interested applicants must
- be a citizen of one of these Sub-Saharan African countries:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- be admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- have cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- have a BSc degree from an accredited university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Scholarship covers:
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa
How to Apply
- To be considered for these scholarships, complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 February2017.
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, the student must also upload an Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship, in which they make clear why they are applying for the scholarship.
- Only students meeting this deadline and who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
Students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via e-mail by mid-March 2017.
For more information, visit Delft University Africa Excellence Scholarship.