Vodafone Ghana Foundation Scholarship 2016/17 (Promoting the Study and Teaching of STEM)
Deadline: November 11, 2016
Applications are now opened for 2016/2017 Vodafone Scholar Project. The 3-year scholarship scheme would identify and award females with high academic grades but low financial/economic resources to study Maths, Science and Technology courses at University of Education, Winneba. This forms part of Vodafone’s effort to increase women’s engagement in science and technology in Ghana.
Eligible applicants are:
- Ghanaians resident in Ghana at the time of application;
- Year 1 female student of University of Education, Winneba studying Maths, Science or Technology course at UEW;
- Engaged in one or more extra-curricular activity in the University;
- Not on a different scholarship;
- Demonstrating study progression in academic work;
- Able to demonstrate a clear financial need for scholarship.
- Interested applicants should pick registration forms at the UEW Gender Offices:
Winneba North Campus: Room 207, Pecku Annex
Kumasi Campus: College Registrar’s Office
Mampong Campus: Gender Desk Office
- Application forms submitted later than this date will be rejected.
Contact +233 263 776049/ 0202041049 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
For more information, visit Vodafone Ghana Foundation Scholarship.