Dubin Fellowship Program 2017 for Emerging Leaders
Deadline: February 24, 2017
Applications are ongoing for the Dubin Fellowship Program for Emerging Leaders. Dubin Fellows will participate in a robust cocurricular program offered by the Center for Public Leadership. Fellows are entering master’s degree students at Harvard Kennedy School who have demonstrated strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity, and a commitment to making a transformative impact on the communities they serve.
- Dubin Fellows are awarded a scholarship up to full tuition and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program;
- Fellows are eligible for a stipend up to $5000 to support unpaid summer internships or professional development.
- Open to students entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs. Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply;
- Award decisions will be primarily merit based but with a consideration of financial need as determined by the HKS Student Financial Services;
- Successful applicants will demonstrate their potential as emerging leaders by evidencing strong character, excellent academic credentials, a commitment to pursue a career with transformative impact on society, and the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity.
- Step 1: Apply to Harvard Kennedy School: Application deadline is December 1, 2016.
- Step 2: Apply for the Fellowship;
- Applicants must submit:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, not to exceed 2 pages in length.
- A document containing written responses to the following two prompts:
- Please discuss a topic you are passionate about and its personal significance (1,000 words or less).
- Please discuss briefly your interest in the fellowship and how your experiences and goals have motivated you to apply (200 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation specific to your fit for the Dubin Fellowship. The letters must be in PDF form, signed by the referrer, on letterhead indicating the referrer’s institution. All application materials, including recommendations must be submitted by the fellowship application deadline on February 24, 2017.
Finalists for the Dubin Fellowship will be interviewed by members of the Dubin Fellowship Selection Committee.
For more information, visit Dubin Fellowship Program 2017.