Call for Proposals: SPIDER Programme for Education and Learning
Deadline: December 16, 2016
Spider is excited to announce an open call in the thematic programme of education and learning. The objective of the present call is to receive project proposals that are ready to be implemented and can deliver concrete results. Proposals that can demonstrate how they will achieve learning outcomes and organizations that form strategic partnerships with different stakeholders from the public and private sector and civil society will be prioritized.
The focus is on vocational skills, and they are looking for proposals that are competency based, learner centered, and using formal and/or non-formal education. The areas will be in different trades and subjects where the trainees are taught technical and life skills that will lead to productivity and improve chances of employability and/or self-sufficiency.
Funding and Duration
- The project should not exceed 1 million SEK per year;
- Spider will fund projects in education starting from mid-2017. Projects need to end by mid-2019.
Open to institutions of learning, vocational schoools and organisations from the following 23 priority countries for Swedish development cooperation:
- Africa: Burkina Faso, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique Rwanda Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia;
- Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar;
- Middle East: Iraq, Palestine
- Latin America: Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala
- Complete the application template;
- The application must consist of:
- concept note, written in English, maximum two pages, font Times New Roman 10
- an externally audited annual report
- audit management letter
- proof of registration.
Send the application by email to [email protected] no later than noon Central European Time on December 16, 2016.
For more information, visit SPIDER Programme for Education and Learning.