Google #Hash Code Challenge 2017 for Students and Industry Professionals
Deadline: February 20, 2017
Hash Code is a team-based programming competition organized by Google for students and industry professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You pick your team and programming language, Google picks a real-life engineering problem for you to solve. Are you up for the challenge?
- Online Qualification Round: Your team can participate from one of the competition hubs or from wherever else you’d like;
- Final Round: Top scoring teams from the Online Qualification Round will be invited to Google Paris to compete in the Final Round of the competition.
For the Final Round, Google will award cool prizes to the three teams with the highest scores. Every participant will also get a certificate of qualification to the Final Round and a gift bag.
- Participants will be responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation. Participants will be able to apply for a travel grant from Google (between 100 and 500 EUR) in order to help offset these costs. If selected, participants will receive the grant after the Final Round takes place.
- Open to university students and industry professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- You must be over the legal age of your country of residence and at least over 18 years of age at the date of the Online Qualification Round;
- Your team can consist of two, three or four members and team composition cannot be changed after the Online Qualification Round has begun;
- Some participants may leave your team, but a team which has only one remaining participant is automatically disqualified.
- Find a team and sign up now to participate in the 2017 edition of Hash Code! Registration is free of charge and will close on Monday, February 20 at 18:00 CET;
- For the Online Qualification Round, your team can participate from anywhere. To make this round a bit more exciting, you can volunteer to organize a hub (e.g. at your university) where local teams can come together to compete. Register your Hub;
- Help advertise Hash Code at your university, company, programming group, etc. by sending out an email or hanging up posters. Promote Hash Code.
For more information, visit Google #Hash Code Challenge 2017.