Apply to the UBA Campus Ambassadors Programme 2017
Deadline: December 31, 2016
The UBA Campus Ambassadors Programme will provide an amazing opportunity for university students to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking youthful bank. The Campus Ambassadors are passionate about the UBA brand and constantly seek to identify new and innovative ways to maximise the bank’s reach across universities in Africa and across other regions they have a presence. 10 campus ambassadors are selected to implement UBA’s objective across their campusues for the tenure of a year.
- Learn about the innovative products and programs of UBA and build beliefs in product beliefs ensuring long term loyalty from students;
- Plan and host fun events on campus;
- Create innovative ways to reach new students, increase sales and manage the UBA brand on a collegiate level;
- Help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing relationships with university bodies and individuals
- Implementing UBAs marketing mix on campuses through supporting student events and co-ordinating projects on campus
- Permeating UBA into the student lifestyle
- Spotting trends and opinion leaders on campuses
- Completing communication and reporting tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
- You must have a UBA Savings account. Click here to open a UBA Savings Account;
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate (200 level and above) or post graduate study;
- Willing to dedicate 2-3 hours every week;
- Familiar wit UBA products and programs;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Effective time management and organizational skills;
- Problem Solving.
- Complete the online application form;
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, upload a video on your personal page (facebook, twitter or Instagram) of how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role and how you can help make a difference, using the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador. Make sure you tag or mention @UBAGroup in your video. Candidates with high likes stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
For more information, visit UBA Campus Ambassadors Programme.