Deadline: January 6, 2017
Each year Annie’s awards scholarships to students through the Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship Program. They are proud to support the next generation of farmers committed to sustainable farming practices by offering $150,000 yearly in funds to students studying sustainable agriculture.
- 15 winners will each be eligible to receive $10,000 from Annie’s.
- Open to full time undergraduate and graduate students studying at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or graduate school in the U.S. for the 2017/2018 school year. Students must be focusing studies on sustainable agriculture;
- International students may apply as long as they are studying at a U.S. school.
The application consists of two parts: your application and your supporting documents:
- Complete the application cover page, sign the form and draft a personal statement;
- Your supporting documents consist of your transcript (unofficial copies are sufficient to submit your application, however if you’re chosen as a finalist they will require official copies) and two letters of recommendation from someone who can speak to your commitment to Sustainable Agriculture. The letters of recommendation must be from contacts that are NOT related to you (professional or academic references are preferred). Letters of recommendation should be in a sealed envelope on letterhead if coming from an academic reference, and the recommendation writer should sign the sealed envelope.
- Please send all items in one envelope. Applications must be postmarked by January 6, 2017.
For more information, visit Annie’s Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship.