Deadline: February 1, 2017
University of Pittsburgh Greensburg is proud to announce the opening of application for the Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition for Fall 2017. Pitt-Greensburg is committed to providing an outstanding Pitt education at an affordable cost. They recognize the financial challenge associated with higher education and strive to make a Pitt-Greensburg experience attainable for students. They are also committed to welcoming the brightest students to Pitt-Greensburg where they will grow both personally and professionally working alongside their award-winning faculty, caring staff and enthusiastic student body.
- The award will cover tuition only (in-state rate) for up to 4 years if the student meets renewal criteria of 3.5 GPA each academic year. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
To be eligible, the student must
- Be admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg before February 1, 2017 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply);
- Have achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application);
- Have scored a minimum of 1200 on SAT; 25 on ACT.
- Complete the Full-Tuition Scholarship Application Form (including essay response);
- Submit 2 recommendations (in addition to any letters of recommendation submitted with the application for admission);
- Finalists will be selected based on the application and essay and invited to participate in an on-campus interview event on February 11, 2017.
For more information, visit Pitt-GreensBurg Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition.