Deadline: January 24, 2017
African Sustainable Social Economic Transformation Support (ASSETS) invites applications for the Young Africans Social Entrepreneurship Fellowship (YASEF) program. YASEF is designed for
- all early-stage social entrepreneurs (Startups) looking for growth opportunities and passionate;
- aspiring Social Entrepreneurs who have demonstrated footprints in social enterprise and entrepreneurial exploits and;
- individuals who are enthusiastic about making monumental and sustainable socio economic change impact on their community.
The duration of this program will be 5 Months at the end of which the successful participants who have met all the requirements of the fellowship will be inducted as Social Entrepreneurship Fellows.
- Must be college Graduates.
- Between the ages of 20-35 years of age.
- Must have good communication skills (written, spoken English).
- Must have a compelling social entrepreneurship story or idea that has or can impact their community.
- Must be willing to complete the 6 months program.
Each participant will be expected to also contribute a token commitment and counterpart fee which is 20% of the cost of the program to confirm their admission on this program.
How to Apply
Complete the application/registration form online.
In addition to completing the registration form, applicants are expected to:
- send a page personal letter of motivation that describes their current social entrepreneurship footprints and the social transformation impact they envisioned,
- Upload evidences of social entrepreneurial footprints either on instragram, facebook or uploaded videos (you tube).
For more information visit ASSESTS-YASEF Program