Deadline: January 20, 2017
YouthRISE Nigeria is currently recruiting for the positions of communication intern. Are you between the age of 18 – 35 and a tech-savvy, with skill in social Media, Web Designing, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Animation. Apply now to be a Communication Intern at YouthRISE. The Youth Initiative for Drug Research, Information, Support and Education in Nigeria (YouthRISE), is a non-governmental organization that work to improve the health and protect the human rights of vulnerable young people especially those who use drugs.
Position: Communication Interm
Duration: One year
Location: Abuja, Nigeria with possible frequent travels to project locations outside Abuja.
Interested candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed below and must be ready to work with diverse population of people. They will work with other team members to develop multi-media content, facilitate media trainings and organize community outreaches.
- Personalised Certificate from YouthRISE Nigeria upon the successful completion of term.
- You would represent YouthRISE Nigeria in events.
- You would be exposed to a formidable network of individuals and organization, which would be highly beneficial for personal advancement.
- A monthly stipend
Applicants must be individuals between 18-35 years who:
- Believe in political, social and economic development of Nigeria by Young People.
- Support the empowerment and meaningful engagement of young people at the grassroots.
- Demonstrate a track record of result-oriented leadership, interest in one or more social issues and community mobilizing.
- Skilled in one or more of the following: Web Designing, Video Editing, social Media, Photography, Graphic Design and Animation
- Passion for Volunteerism
- Enjoy team work but can also work remotely and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- To apply, kindly submit a one-page cover letter and CV as a single attachment to [email protected]
not later than 12 midnight (Nigeria time) January 20, 2017.
- Please state your full name and the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Candidate must be available for immediate employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit YouthRISE Nigeria.