Deadline: February 28th, 2017
The Institute for Humanitarian Studies and Social Development, Nigeria (IHSD) invites applications for the 2017 Professional Certificate courses. IHSD has the approval of the Federal Ministry of Education and Federal Ministry of Justice. Our training curriculum was developed in partnership with the Abia State University while our programs are recognized by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), Nigeria
Professional Certificate shall be awarded at the end of the course. Partial to full scholarships are available for qualified candidates.
Professional Certificate Courses in the following specializations:
- NGO/Humanitarian Services and Management; with particular focus on Child’s Rights &Welfare.
- Fundraising Strategies and Grant Proposal Writing for sustainability
- NGO Management
- 28th– 30th of March, 2017 (Lagos),
- 1st– 3rd of May (Port Harcourt),
- 8th-10th of May (Enugu),
- 5th – 7th of June (Abuja).
- Fundraising and Proposal Writing-
- 4th – 6th of April, 2017 (Lagos),
- 4th-6th of May (Port Harcourt),
- 11th-13th of May (Enugu),
- 8th -10th of June, 2017 (Abuja).
Venues for lectures:
- Institute for Humanitarian Studies and Social Development; Conference and Training Centers, Lagos. IHSD Liaison Centers; Abuja, Port Harcourt and Enugu
These professional courses are open to:
- Heads and Officers of NGOs, Foundations, Associations including Religious Organizations concerned about the welfare of Children, Youth and Women.
- Individual development consultants, students and workers in the government and private sectors who wish to enhance their skills and build a career in development/humanitarian sector.
Scholarships will range from full course fee to partial scholarships covering part of the course fee.
The course fee for self- sponsored applicants is N30, 000 per course and per participant while 20,000 for IHSD members.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the online Application.
For more information, visit IHSD Professional Courses