Apply to the Green Campus Initiative Internship 2017
Deadline: February 25, 2017
Green Campus Initiative Internship is a training programme designed to train students who are about to complete their studies and fresh graduates on environmental sustainability and sustainable practices. Trainees will be placed in sections related to their fields of expertise/interest under close supervision. Trainings will afford interns the opportunity to have a hands on experience as well as gain relevant skills that will be useful for their professional development. All majors or disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Gain practical experience suited to your field of study/interest;
- Have free access to Green Series and Conferences;
- Free access to Green Publications;
- Free or subsidized trainings on green entrepreneurial opportunities;
- Free Delicious Akara (beans cake) every Thursday;
- Fun team events and board game nights;
- Paid travel expenses;
- Bicycle- use during period of internship;
- Access to UN Sustainable Development Network Events;
- One-On-One Mentorship with an industry expert or celebrity;
- Certificate of Participation
- Applicants must be a student of an academic institution or graduates of not more than 2 years; and
- Must be available to participate in the Green Campus Boot Camp.
- Apply here
- Applicants are required to submit the following before March 4:
- Two letters of recommendation highlighting their potentials for growth and good behaviour;
- 60 Seconds Pitch
- A selected number of applicants will be invited for in-person interview based on their aptitude test, recommendations and evaluations scores. If selected, you’ll receive an email two (2) weeks prior to the interview stage, inviting you to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and associates at the Green Institute;
- Applicants outside of Nigeria would have their interview remotely via Skype or Zoom Call if selected.
- Application Deadline: Febuary 25, 2017
- Submission of materials Deadline: March 4, 2017
- Interview: March 12 – 15, 2017
- Boot Camp: March 20 – 24, 2017
- Internship Period: April 1, 2017
For more information, visit Green Campus Initiative Internship.