Deadline: March 15, 2017
Are you an Africa-based startup and want to benefit from expert mentoring and in-depth industry feedback? Apply now to the Innotribe Startup Challenge! For the third year running, the Startup Challenge will be part of SWIFT’s African Regional Conference (ARC) held in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, from May 16-18, 2017.
ARC brings together policy makers, industry leaders and the broader financial community from across the African continent. Typically attracting up to 500 delegates from around 40 countries, ARC is a unique forum for networking, education, discussion and debate and a great platform for FinTech startups to connect with the financial sector.
- During the showcase, the three best startups will be nominated by the audience as finalists, automatically securing their participation to Sibos, SWIFT’s annual global financial services conference, held in Toronto, Canada, from 16-19 October 2017. They will also receive a 10,000 EUR cash prize each.
- The challenge is open to innovative technology and technology-enabled financial services companies working in areas such as payments, securities, trading, social media tools, big data/data analytics, security, identity, b2b or b2b2c mobile, small business apps & services &/or IT infrastructure.
- Consulting and outsourcing firms are not eligible.
To apply, just create an account and complete your profile. You will then have access to the application form and will be able to edit your information at any time until you submit your application. You will need to:
- Complete the registration and the application forms with information about your company, innovation, funding, your competitors, and any awards you have won;
- Upload a clear and detailed pitch deck (PowerPoint or PDF) about your company and innovation for our judges to evaluate. Note: The information included in the pitch deck will only be accessible to Startup Challenge administrators, judges, and partners.
For more information, visit Innotribe Startup Challenge Africa.